Wednesday, May 2, 2018

SHAZAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Not the best picture in the world, BUT WOW am I so proud of this new cutting board or what??? I've been drooling over them ever since RD Redneck man started making them,,, Out of the blue, such a REALLY great surprise this morning,,,

MY VERY FIRST PreRetirment gift delivered in person!! I'll have to add more pictures when I find a better background.

ITS almost official, a teeny bit less than 2 months. PLUS my medicare card arrived yesterday. It can be used JULY!!!

thanx so much RD, for dropping by and for the hug and cutting board, Give the ole redneck a hug from me.

Seeya,
LM

PS, i told them out here, no retirement party, but they could have a memorial(which means I don't have to attend) haaaaaaaaaa.





1 comment:

The JR said...

You are so welcome! I will give him a hug from you. I had told him that's what I wanted to give you for your special event.

I'm happy for you. I'm not too far behind you either. (LOL....I think I can make it 3 years and 2 months). 8 months longer than I had planned, but friends explained the 13th check thing to me and said I needed to stay till June 30th.

I'm not having a retirement party either. I will show up long enough to say I worked my last day and then leave.

KEEP IN TOUCH!!!

Happy retirement.


Enjoy using the cutting board.