Wednesday, May 9, 2018

DECISIONS,,, RETIREMENT,,,, OH MY!!!!2018

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,

I have been inundated with medicare supplement plans for almost a year, now I am down to the nitty gritty and have yet to make a decision.... what to do, who to choose?  I need mainly a drug prescription plan , probably dental. For now, Blood pressure and a bit of Arthritis meds from time to time, but who knows what the future holds. Yes, I can change plans once I am in it,,, I think october to december????

deductibles, premiums, co pays, I know of a couple i would like to stay away from, but OH MY.

I'm learning some as my mother goes through a very recent fall, needing rehab, but gee, its all a pain,

I did order the freebee, Medicare and You, Lots of great filters to help a person choose, but I AM SICK OF IT...

oh , rant temporarily over, back to the grind.




1 comment:

The JR said...

Sorry to hear that your mother fell. Hope she is on the mend now.

I'm going to let the hubby choose all that. He listens to talk radio and can spout this and that, about retirement.........all I hear is blah, blah, blah.

My eyes glaze over and I get comatose.

But, I think he said something like just doing out of pocket on Dr. and getting a catastrophic medical/accident plan. He said you can rat hole the $'s of what it would cost in monthly premiums.

Probably a good idea, cuz other than an accident.........we never even hardly make our deductible.

It would drive me batty trying to figure it out.

Good luck.