Wednesday, May 30, 2018

early morning pictures, Memories and such.

So, I keep forgetting to take pictures in the afternoon after a long day, so this morning I remembered during my before work walk about. This Magnolia tree was given to me May 2005. I did not choose the best spot to plant it, and then In August of 2005, Katrina chose to dump a large tree on top of it, so , its tall and spindly rather than wide and bushy like the other. but still It has a lot of sentimental value due to the person who gave it to me. I must take a picture of the larger tree that obviously liked the other side of the house better. several years younger but wayyyyy bigger.
AND down below, my VERY small patch of green beans. I'm just practicing these days. LOL

went back a few days later and finally remembered to take a daylight picture of the skinny magnolia,,, given to me Mother's day 2005. 







2 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

I wanted to wish you a wonderful retirement. I saw the news over at Ramona's
Enjoy every moment
Our magnolias are bursting with blooms too
Hugs Cecilia

The JR said...

We just got our beans planted on Monday. Hopefully they will make some.

Practicing is good :)

We have a magnolia up by the road that Ronny rescued from some place. It's finally getting happy. Has taken it a REALLY long time to decide to do so.