Wednesday, May 23, 2018

BREAD,,, DAVES KILLER BREAD to be exact!! (SECOND CHANCES)

OH MY,,,, I've managed for the last several years to cut way back on bread, partly due to health, partly due to the fact I haven't been able to find LOCALLY a decent hard roll or I just refuse to pay 4.00 for 8 rolls or less. AND, when I do buy loaf bread, i usually end up feeding most of it to the wild turtles and the chickens. Fun but waste of money,,,

SO I was reading from an online acquaintance about an organic non GMO bread that is being made by a guy that calls it his second chance at life, due to ending up in Prison for 15 years, His business seems to have really grown, especially if I can now find it in CLINTON, MS.... and guess what it is DELICIOUS. True the slices are a bit smaller finding his way to a lower calorie and thinner, but he makes regular also, I believe he is based in Oregon, I must read more on his website...

IT's NOT CHEAP for sure, but it was on sale finally at Kroger and I bought a loaf, I think I can splurge when its going to a great cause , close to my heart. AND ITS GETTING VERY CLOSE TO TOMATO season,,,, I have pigged out on this loaf, the next one will last a bit longer if I can hold back..


1 comment:

The JR said...

Cool. I love hearing about good products.

One thing I found with some of the rolls and things that we get for a po-boy or a sandwich other than wheat bread........is that if I put them in the fridge they last a long time.

The wally world rolls and things are notorious for turning green in a few days.