Sunday, August 16, 2009

Raymond Castle

here we have the Castle in Raymond, its been up for sale for a while now, price has been lowered, hmmmmm, i always wanted a castle, the deco inside leaves me a bit overwhelmed but then it was used for weddings and such for a bit. Love where its located, and the acreage that comes with, but still way beyond my means. I do soooooo remember when they had the Christmas drive bys!!! Maybe one day, I'll just add a turret to my corner of the neighborhood and ENJOY!!!

seeya,

3 comments:

Tootsie said...

I would LOVE to live in that!!! wow

The JR said...

I've seen it from the road, but never the inside.

I imagine it's beyond a lot of our means.

Ramona

Susie said...

I've never been by it but would love to. Thanks for your visit to my blog. Love seeing another MS blogger.