Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well a whole herd of them,, oops flock.



NO,not a very good picture, but I was rushing after the dogs alerted to trespassers. the wild kind. I knew i couldn't get one with phone, so ran for the house to grab camera, turkeys are very private critters though, so out of all the ones i actually saw, 15 maybe, young ones, that i startled badly,, I only managed to get this one picture, They may never return after that scare in August, although i did hear them calling to each other to reunite the flock

... OOPS update, I did hear them I think yesterday morning while walking Shebaroosome behind the pond.Its all good, pictures or not. It makes my day to see wildlife.

1 comment:

The JR said...

I kid you not....many, many years ago........ A whole flock/tribe flew across the road in front of my car. Big ones, little ones......baby turkeys. I had never seen so many in my whole life.

We see them occasionally. And hear them in the Spring.