Sunday, September 9, 2018

new neighbor??? August 2018

Well ,, Im getting a new neighbor, not sure if he bought the place, or just the new abode that is moving in. I'll have to add a picture. I may have to call the bail bondsman and ask again. I talked to him not long ago, and tried to get him to sell Just the property, but said not,,, Then i see all the action going on. I didn't want to stop and be nosey, but alas the Dude had ot pay me a visit when he cut my waterline. I kinda figured that would happen. he was fairly nice, and apparently works out of town, sometimes weeks at a time. Kinda like that, he seems to be fairly handy, he's doing most of the work himself. SO who knows ,, lol, he might come in handy. they buried most of the stuff that didn't burn. 




1 comment:

The JR said...

Hopefully the new neighbor is replacing the troublesome ones that you had.

We lol every afternoon (no kidding). If it is not raining our new neighbor is on a lawn mower or bush hogging. We've been joking that he's trying to get yard of the month. The joke is they don't judge way out where we are. Only in town.........

We were lucky if the old neighbors cut the area around their house every few weeks. They last cut the land in front several years ago and it was a mess.