Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Inventory House Valuables, not that i have many

aggg, looks like i need to get a fake hand or stand?? and of course better pictures. this post is more about creating an inventory of some items around the house for me and insurance purposes. 
I realized i don't do a very good job of listing inventory, after my Mothers wedding rings were stolen in rehab the very first night right off her hand.

 YES, we should have removed them even if she argued. Those rings have been on her hand for  over 66 years, and they didn't fall  off, 
Yes a police report was issued. we came up with a picture or two, but not very good at all.
 i'll be adding more to this post along the way. Serial numbers hopefully for electronics mowers etc.
Needless to say, my Mother has been very upset and still talks about those rings. 

My fav the horseshoe ring. and i still like the wedding set i chose many moons ago even if i did get rid of the X.




1 comment:

The JR said...

Yes, it's a good idea. I have a dvd with a LOT of pictures of shots like my bookshelf. Even pantry and opened the freezer door.

You can never have too many pictures to show what you have lost.