Thursday, August 10, 2017

another oldie, another truck. and a reallly smart dog

another oldy, hope i didn't post this already, YUP, Forest Hll Stables way back when, 1979 or 1980.
I fell in love with this truck,,, Toyota dully? never have seen another. I had to have it, but it just wasn't practicle, So i didn't keep it long. and there it Trey, my first Shetland Sheepdog, and probably one of the smartest I ever had. I love that breed and had two of them, but the shedding was awful , so never got another after they crossed over the rainbow bridge.
this little dog (after he turned almost a year) could learn a new trick in 20 minutes or less,
He played dead, roll over, put matches out, said his prayers, jumped through a hoop to music. and many more. He also wanted to Herd something really bad, he ran circles around the horses, and children.  BUT HE DETESTED people when they smoked. he refused to have anything to do with them when they lit that cancer stick. Miss him and the little female Treni so much. She was smart but no tricks for her, she seemed to think i was punishing her, dunno why. and when a puppy , she was afraid of the camera. 
I thought i had a really nice picture of the two shelties on my flash, but havn't found it, Ill be back!!!


2 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Miss Lynn thank you for checking on me.
Trey is a pup after my own heart I'm a red girl for sure
Hugs madi

The JR said...

Forest Hill Stables........ How many times did we drive up in front of those buildings.

That's a neat little truck. Never seen one either. Those are the cutest dogs. But, understand about the shedding. I could have knitted a litter of dogs every time Country shed out.