Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thanksgiving Harvest and good eats.

Now why didn't i dress it up a bit?? Last minute photo i suppose, I wasn't going to cook since it was just me as I decided to stay home this year, but all of a sudden the urge hit. 
A bit of fudge, and the last of the cherry tomatoes.
Turkey breast , love the kind in a prepackaged bag, seasoned and read to pop in oven or crockpot without thawing.
Derby pie.
Dressing of course with added chicken and used cream of chicken soup rather than broth. came out fairly decent. AND of Course Cranberry SAUCE and GRAVY!! and I think there is a roll in there somewhere.
SEEYA, hope everyone had a GREAT THANKSGIVING.




1 comment:

The JR said...

Looks delicious. Like I've always said, I have always cooked for myself.

We cooked a small meal for the 2 of us. A turkey breast, dressing and gravy, green beans, a brownie mix, cranberry sauce, rolls and tea. And, it was all good.