Thursday, November 16, 2017

Japanese Azaleas !!!!

One of my favorite bushes in the yard (Japanese Azaleas), forgive the 3 AM picture in the dark, but here it is, the Middle Of November and this bush is still green and Flowering. Well, we did have a large warm snap right after a frost or two, and wow, the elephant ears sprouted again, and i still have a few cherry tomatoes.

I bought this bush 3 or 4 years ago in Hazlehurst, MS. moved it a couple times, seems to be happy in this spot and I have just rooted 4 or 5 more from this one bush. I just love it, In my opinion it puts many other Azaleas to Shame, I'll have to be sure and take a daylight picture. I truly need a new Cellphone too.




2 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhh they are very pretty I've never seen them around here.
OMCs you were up at 3 am taking pictures.....Maybe mom needs to do that when she can't sleep
Hugs madi and mom

The JR said...

I'll have to check mine and see if they are blooming. I haven't been on the hill part of the yard in a while.

3AM, you were suppose to be sleeping.