Monday, October 16, 2017

Morning Mushroom sighting.

So, I don't really remember seeing a cluster of mushrooms like this (they caught my eye on my 3:30 morning walk about) , well not any of size. I needed something to help gauge the size of them, not humongous though. maybe this afternoon i'll do another in the daylight if i remember. Is the proper word Cluster? doesn't everything have a word for more than one?
such as Murder of crows?
a mob of meercats?
gaggle of geese? or is that flock?
gang of meercats?
pack of dogs, 
??cats?
herd of horses?
and so many more, I'm only guessing here at most.


and now the mushrooms are black and wasted away. really odd lump of mess. and yes, i forgot to take a picture, but who wants to see the ugly things???






1 comment:

My Mind's Eye said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh my cats mom thought it was a clutch of eggs...
Happy Monday
Madi and mom