Thursday, October 26, 2017

didn't quite make it to November,,,, but NitaBanita approves.

HAAAAAAAA,

Nita Banita loves when the heat blows, I decided to burn off the dust in the blower,,,,was hoping to make it to at least November, but a few cool nights had us getting ready,,
One heat loving kitty,,, next to her fav rug, Seagrass, I like the rug because she does some of her best grooming rolling on it.

Her and Silly Dilly are not the happiest with a food change lately... NITABANITA, is the laziest cat i have ever had. She's getting a bit tubby, so i did a lot of research and have been offering more canned food ... ALL my kitties in the past thought it was a treat.
These two have turned up their noses at most I have tried. ESPECIALLY SILLY DILLY.

have a great weekend Ya'll.... yes my weekend starts on Friday.

seeya,
LM

1 comment:

My Mind's Eye said...

Heat seeking kitties we must be sistas!
Hugs madi your bfff