Monday, November 21, 2016

Poached eggs

SO, thanx to R&D, I had to give the Poached egg with sauce thingy a try. I've experimented in the past with Poached eggs and they were fairly nasty looking. I searched the net and found a fairly easy microwave method which I do believe I like. I did overcook this one, so no runs in sight. I do have a habit of overcooking , mainly due to the "yucky" texture of many items. I used to love runny eggs, but since owning chickens if I over think it, the yoke will be done. The sauce on this one wasn't my fav, I think I was running on memory when it comes to the type of sauce. I did get the Knorr envelop ,but I grabbed Bernaise instead of Hollandaise and I was not impressed. It needed some fire or something. I did use English muffins which I normally keep on hand and added store bought Turkey sausage, it was on sale. I'll be glad when my chickens are done molting and I get some REAL eggs. HA....
.

2 comments:

The JR said...

Looks YUMMY to me! Hope you liked it.

I see that pretty orange plate too.

The JR said...

p.s., I add lemon juice to the sauce mix because we like it lemony