Wednesday, October 26, 2016

vintage kitchenmagig

Hay R,

This is the vintage thingy I was asking you about.. I know with all your vintage stuff, you must have one or three???? I saw this one on eBay made by Ecko I think, well most of them are.. I have since found some on Amazon, but I think they call them skimmers now. dunno that I really need one, but after I saw it on a blog, I HAD to check it out. I bet I could have found one at the ButterChurn in Clinton. I'm not sure it is still open, the lady that founded it passed a couple months ago and I think they have been having sales there and her house to unload stuff,,, she had some STUFF. I must drive by there and see if all is gone.


The JR said...

I have some that look like that. They are cheapies I got at the oriental store. Use them for frying (when I on that dang diet again, thanks to all the food posts I did :) )

I like the old one. Neat.

Madi and Mom said...

I have one too. Mine is made out of plastic. I use it for all sorts of things. Skimmer is a very good name for it. Don't LOL but when we are feeling 'fancy' I put veggies on the table in the pot they were cook. This is great for serving veggies from the pot.
Shebaroosome needs to come to our yard when she finishes with yours
Hugs madi and mom