Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Silly Dilly and the make shift, bridge, no people allowed on bridge.

Well, I picked up a 12 foot old pallet from the shop, thinking I could make a bridge over the break in the dam, so I don't have to go down the hill and around when whacking trees grass etc. but it barely reaches across, so NOPE< not going to step foot across, but the kitties like it, unfortunately with all the rain, the break is wider than ever. I've been piling tree limbs and such in hopes of slowing down the water flow. AS COLD as it was this past Sunday morning, it warmed up so much, the turtles were out basking in the sun Later in the day.

1 comment:

The JR said...

well that is a neat pallet. don't blame you, I'd like to see a whole lot more of it sitting on either side before I walked over

you are like me and need 3 or 4 good 30 foot telephone poles to make a base for a bridge.

very good thought any way