Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pond or Puddle

My poor shared pond is more a puddle these days with the lack of rain in my corner of the world, but the weeds sure manage to find sustenance. Part of this is due to lack of funds and participation from neighbors, the true owner of the place next door talks big, probably even has the needed equipment, but does not help. He's the one who moved tenants in that let garbage blow everywhere and have turned the place into a dump. I just try to keep to myself and figure one day they will move away like many before them. The little chiwaka dog disappeared, replaced by a dachshund I know longer see, and the big old Lab has hibernated for the summer i think.

truly the Best is Yet to Come!!






















1 comment:

The JR said...

It's always a downer to have to deal with unpleasant neighbors.

I'm glad we don't have any right on top of us.