Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Big Snow 12/8/2017

Say it ain't snow!!! NO, Not in Mississippi, Weather folks got it wrong for Central MS,,, supposed to be just a smattering, I was out walking around about 4, the first picture, the car. I thought, not bad, will continue with Christmas shopping plans and errands, and hour or so later,,, guess i'll not be going anywhere today.

one of the last pictures shows the diff in the Honda accumulation, I know people that get snow regular, wonder why Mississippians take so many pictures. From what i read this is the most snow we have had since 1982.

Oh and Silly Dilly in a picture, studying the snow, i must have let her in and out at least 29 times. she wouldn't even go sniff it. just swished that stubby tail and back inside she went.

seeya, oh, this Is plenty enough snow for me, I am good till next season,, WAY next season, Although this batch was gone by Saturday afternoon.

seeya,
LM


















No comments: