Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a different kind of critter

Ok, its not a 4 legged , nor two legged critter, more like a round no leg critter, but its been a bit hilarious watching it move about the neighborhood to the pond and washed up below my pond, I saved it, yet it ended back in the pond and out again, EVEN the MILAMONSTER thought it was something to bark at late one evening, it was dark when i took this picture. I could not let January go by with out adding something now could I? THE first sighting , it had spooked me, i was leaving for office before daylight and the headlights on my truck, showed LARGE LARGE eyes staring back at me. I couldn't for the life of me decide what it could be till I got very close.

1 comment:

The JR said...

LOL...I've had stuff scare me silly in the yard before.....

Looks like a beach ball to me.